Before I get in too deep, I'd like to get a mission statement out of the way.
I hereby devote this blog to my experience through the CSC148 course here at UofT. I'm going to use this blog to note the things I learn, and, in at least some respect, to record some idea of my manner of thinking with approach to this course. I will not, however, use this as a mere platform to regurgitate lecture content; I'm sure there are better places for people who seek that kind of content. Rather, I will try to focus on my own encounters: things that surprised me, or that I had trouble with. In addition, I'll offer my own perspective on the course material, my thoughts on problem-solving within the course, some ideas on subtopics that have caught my interest, and perhaps some commentary on the structure of the course itself. Dear readers, whoever you are: thank you for being here, I hope I'll be worthwhile.
I'll try to make sure I post regularly. The course's weekly labs should ensure that I have at least a little bit to talk about. The first update should be up shortly.
--David
No comments:
Post a Comment